Welcome to Synergy! We’re happy to have you here and look forward to meeting you. Whether you’re new to the area or have a child ready for kindergarten, you’ll need to complete the registration process. Be advised, all incoming kindergarten students must be five years old before December 31 of the current school year in order to attend.
Admission and Enrollment of Students
Synergy Public School enrolls all eligible students who submit a timely application provided the school has capacity. If the school receives more applications than the number of available seats, Synergy Public School offers enrollment based upon an equitable selection process which includes a lottery followed by a first-come, first-serve method. The open enrollment and admission process described shall be on the school website and made available to the public upon request.
- Applications for Automatic Re-Enrollment
- Information Required for Admission
- Open Enrollment
- Lottery-Open Enrollment
- Enrollment Preferences
- Information Collected After Admission with Enrollment Registration Packet
- Acceptable Proof of Age/Identity Documentation
- Proof of Residency
- Immunization Records
- Expelled Students
- Joint Decision-Making Authority and Enrollment
- Notice of Non-Discrimination